Stay updated with the latest inspector news, articles, and insights from trusted sources. Explore in-depth coverage and expert analysis on inspector topics.

Bengaluru: In an unusual development, a Police Head Constable staged a solo protest criticising the suspension of City Police Commissioner B. Dayanand and four other top Police Officers, in front of Raj Bhavan here yesterday. Narasimharaju, a Head Constable attached to Madivala Police Station, staged a protest, by holding the portrait of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and wearing a black band on his right arm, demanding that the suspension order of Police Officers must be withdrawn, to restore the morale of ...Read More >

Image: Virat Kohli with Karnataka's Vice -Minister DK Shivakumar during the arrival of RCB at HAL airport in Bengaluru on Wednesday after their IPL 2025 title Triumph. Photo: Ani Photo A complaint has been filed against Royal Challengers Bengaluru's Starbag Virat Kohli at the police station of Cubbon Park in connection with the Sampede of 4 June near the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru that lived and did not injure dozens. The complainant, HM Venkatesh, accused Kohli of promoting what he de ...Read More >
SURAT: The investigation into a massive international cybercrime racket busted last month in Surat has revealed a staggering Rs 1,455 crore was laundered through 90 bank accounts that were opened by misusing documents of needy people over the last six months.The total amount siphoned off could rise to Rs 2,000 crore, as the police are yet to examine details of another 75 suspicious accounts.The racket was unearthed on May 22, when Udhna police detained a man carrying suspicious stamps and bank k ...Read More >

KAKINADA: The Kakinada district police have busted a massive cyber fraud racket and arrested three individuals involved in fraudulent transactions amounting to Rs 8.90 crore through 48 bank accounts. Providing details on Friday, District Superintendent of Police G Bindu Madhav said efforts were underway to apprehend the mastermind behind the fraud, Putta Ram, who is currently operating from Dubai. The investigation began after Karra Lova Krishna, a resident of Sambamurthynagar in Kakinada, lod ...Read More >

Bengaluru: A complaint has been filed against cricketer Virat Kohli at the Cubbon Park Police Station in connection with the June 4 stampede near Bengaluru's Chinnaswamy Stadium that claimed 11 lives and left dozens injured. The complainant, social activist HM Venkatesh, accused Kohli of promoting what he described as "gambling through IPL," alleging it incited the massive crowd that led to the tragedy. Police said the complaint will be considered under the already registered case and examined ...Read More >

Defending the suspension of Bengaluru police commissioner B Dayananda and other police officials for the stampede outside the Chinnaswamy Stadium that killed 11 people, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Friday said, prima facie those who have not fulfilled their responsibility properly have been suspended. While speaking to reporters, he accused BJP and JD(S) of doing politics on the issue. Responding to a question on BJP and JD(S) demanding his and Deputy CM D K Shivakumar's resignation and accu ...Read More >
Karnataka Deputy Chief Minister D K Shivakumar expressed grief over the stampede near Chinnaswamy Stadium, lamenting the loss of lives and the damage to Bengaluru's reputation. He dismissed opposition allegations and accusations of playing politics, emphasizing the government's responsibility.Karnataka Deputy Chief Minister D K Shivakumar on Thursday turned emotional over the loss of lives due to the stampede near the Chinnaswamy Stadium and said that Bengaluru has lost its image due to the inci ...Read More >

Lucknow, Jun 6 (PTI) The Allahabad High Court on Friday ordered a stay on any coercive action, including demolition, against more than two dozen madrasas in Shravasti district of Uttar Pradesh. The Lucknow bench passed the interim order on petitions filed by Madrasa Moinul Islam Qasmiya Samiti and 26 other individual madrasas, all in Shravasti district. Also Read | Indus Waters Treaty Suspension: Desperate Pakistan Wrote 4 Letters to India, Pleading Reinstatement of IWT, Say Sources. Justice ...Read More >

Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], June 6 (ANI): A Sessions Court in Bengaluru on Friday remanded four individuals, including senior Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) official Nikhil Sosale and three event managers, to 14 days of judicial custody in connection with the stampede outside M. Chinnaswamy Stadium here. They were arrested in a joint operation by the Cubbon Park Police and the Central Crime Branch (CCB) at Kempegowda International Airport in the early hours of June 6 (Friday). Meanwhile, ...Read More >
Surat: The investigation into a massive international cybercrime racket busted last month in Surat has revealed a staggering Rs 1,455 crore was laundered through 90 bank accounts that were opened by misusing documents of needy people over the last six months.The total amount siphoned off could rise to Rs 2,000 crore, as the police are yet to examine details of another 75 suspicious accounts.The racket was unearthed on May 22, when Udhna police detained a man carrying suspicious stamps and bank k ...Read More >

Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], June 6 (ANI): A Sessions Court in Bengaluru on Friday remanded four individuals, including senior Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) official Nikhil Sosale and three event managers, to 14 days of judicial custody in connection with the stampede outside M. Chinnaswamy Stadium here. They were arrested in a joint operation by the Cubbon Park Police and the Central Crime Branch (CCB) at Kempegowda International Airport in the early hours of June 6 (Friday). Also Read ...Read More >

Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], June 6 (ANI): The Karnataka High Court on Friday granted interim relief to the office bearers of the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA), who had approached the court seeking the quashing of the FIR registered against them in connection with the stampede outside the Chinnaswamy Stadium here, which claimed the lives of 11 people. In an interim order, the court directed the state police to not take any coercive action against them until further orders. The H ...Read More >

Bengaluru, June 6 (SocialNews.XYZ) The Karnataka High Court on Friday provided relief from coercive action to the office-bearers of the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA), who were facing the prospect of arrest in connection with the stampede near Chinnaswamy Stadium during a felicitation programme for the RCB, in which 11 persons were killed. Meanwhile, taking up the petition filed by Malavika Naik, questioning the arrest of her husband Nikhil Sosale, the Marketing Head of Royal Challe ...Read More >

Bengaluru: Another FIR has been registered against RCB, event management firm DNA Entertainment Private Limited and Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) over the stampede near Chinnaswamy stadium that claimed the lives of 11, police said on Friday. The FIR was registered at Cubbon Park police station under section 125 (a) (act endangering life and personal safety of others) of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita, based on a complaint by victim Rohan Gomes on June 5, they said. RCB, DNA entertain ...Read More >

Bengaluru, Jun 6 (PTI) Another FIR has been registered against RCB, event management firm DNA entertainment private limited and Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) over the stampede near Chinnaswamy stadium that claimed the lives of 11, police said on Friday. The FIR was registered at Cubbon Park police station under section 125 (a) (act endangering life and personal safety of others) of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita, based on a complaint by victim Rohan Gomes on June 5, they said. Also R ...Read More >

Bengaluru: The Karnataka High Court on Friday provided relief from coercive action to the office-bearers of the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA), who were facing the prospect of arrest in connection with the stampede near Chinnaswamy Stadium during a felicitation programme for the RCB, in which 11 persons were killed. Meanwhile, taking up the petition filed by Malavika Naik, questioning the arrest of her husband Nikhil Sosale, the Marketing Head of Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB), t ...Read More >

BENGALURU: Marketing and Revenue Head of the Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB), Nikhil Sosale, on Friday approached Karnataka High Court challenging his arrest in connection with the stampede at Bengaluru's M Chinnaswamy Stadium during the RCB's victory celebration. Sosale was arrested by the Bengaluru Police in the early hours of June 6 (Friday). He has contended that the arrest was illegal, arbitrary and not in accordance with the law. He claimed that he was arrested without any materials a ...Read More >

Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], June 6 (ANI): Newly-appointed Bengaluru City Police Commissioner Seemant Kumar on Friday said his priority would be to continue the good work done by the city police so far and work towards further improvements. Speaking to ANI, Commissioner Kumar said, 'I have just taken charge. As far as Bengaluru City police is concerned, it's a very big city and the police as of now are doing good work so my priority is to continue the good work done by the city police and imp ...Read More >

Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], June 6 (ANI): Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Friday criticised the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) for politicising the recent stampede at Bengaluru's M Chinnaswamy Stadium, which claimed 11 lives. His remarks came after the BJP accused the Congress-led state government of making the police a 'scapegoat' in the incident. CM Siddaramaiah said the state government has already taken action against officials who were found to be 'visibly responsible' and 'negli ...Read More >

New Delhi [India], June 6 (ANI): Union Minister H D Kumaraswamy on Friday slammed the Karnataka government for the 'blunder' of suspending senior police officers following the stampede in Bengaluru's Chinnaswamy stadium, claiming that while the police had warned about any possible mishaps beforehand but the state government went against the advise to use the IPL trophy for their image. He claimed that after the incident occurred, the government blamed the police for its 'failure,' but a failure ...Read More >
Jaisalmer: Rajasthan Intelligence Bureau (IB) and security agencies have escorted Rajasthan state government employee, Shakur Khan, who was arrested on charges of sharing confidential information with Pakistan's ISI agents, from Jaipur to Jaisalmer after preliminary interrogation. Now, Shakur's activities at various places are being probed and he is being constantly grilled. The focus is on Shakur's contacts, previous movements, bank transactions, departmental promotions and foreign trips. Ins ...Read More >

Bengaluru, June 6 (SocialNews.XYZ) The security was tightened at Chief Minister Siddaramaiah's official residence, 'Kaveri', on Friday fearing flash protest by the opposition BJP and JD(S) workers condemning the failure of the state government in preventing the stampede incident near the Chinnaswamy Stadium that claimed 11 lives and suspension of the senior police officers. The BJP has expressed outrage against the decision to suspend three senior IPS officers and two other officers of the rank ...Read More >

Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], June 6 (ANI): Senior IPS officer Seemant Kumar Singh on Friday morning took charge as the new commissioner of the Bengaluru City police. Singh was announced as the new commissioner by the state government on Thursday night after it suspended then-commissioner B Dayananda following the death of 11 people during a stampede at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium on June 4. Also Read | Kolkata Fatafat Result Today: Kolkata FF Result for June 06, 2025 Declared, Check Winning Nu ...Read More >
NEW DELHI: Come Saturday and people can whistle into Srinagar on a train as Northern Railway has notifed regular Vande Bharat Express services between Katra and the city. PM Narendra Modi will flag off the first passenger train to the Kashmir Valley on Friday from Katra.The service will be operational for six days a week with no train on Wednesday, railways said. More trains would be deployed depending on demand at a later stage, officials added. From Saturday, a pair of Vande Bharat trains will ...Read More >

Goa: The accused, identified as Vishal Gohil, 42, a resident of Ahmedabad in Gujarat, was arrested on Wednesday in Calangute, police officials said on Thursday. Gohil was arrested during an operation led by Police Sub-Inspector (PSI), Sarvesh Sawant, under the supervision of Police Inspector Deepak Pednekar A man has been arrested on charges of attempting to trade sensitive data through online platforms using cryptocurrency transactions from Goa, police said. The accused, identified as Vishal ...Read More >

BENGALURU: The Cubbon Park police investigating the stampede incident that killed 11 persons including two minors during the RCB victory celebrations have registered an FIR against the RCB Franchise, DNA Entertainment Private Limited and Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) Administrative Committee. RCB Franchise is accused number 1, DNA Entertainment Pvt Ltd is accused number 2 and KSCA Administrative Committee is accused number 3, according to the FIR. The suo motu FIR has been register ...Read More >

BHAWANIPATNA: Kalahandi police seized 6,500 kg of explosives and arrested four persons in connection with illegal transportation of mining explosives on Wednesday. The operation was conducted following an FIR filed by a junior mining officer during a raid near a stone query and crusher at Lakhbahali under Jaipatna police limits. During inspection, two explosive-laden vehicles were found stationed near the site. SP Kalahandi Nagraj Debarkonda informed that the seized materials included 100 IDEA ...Read More >

BENGALURU: The Karnataka government on Thursday evening suspended Bengaluru Police Commissioner B Dayananda and four other senior police officials, just hours after the Karnataka High Court registered a suo motu public interest litigation (PIL). The court took cognisance of the stampede that occurred at Chinnaswamy Stadium on Wednesday, which claimed 11 lives as crowds attempted to enter the venue for celebrations organised by IPL 2025 winners Royal Challengers Bengaluru (RCB) and the Karnataka ...Read More >

HYDERABAD - As Eid al-Azha festivities approach, Dr. Akram Bajo, Head of Gastroenterology at Civil Hospital Hyderabad, has issued a health advisory urging citizens to consume meat in moderation. The doctor warned that excessive meat consumption can lead to digestive issues, diarrhea, and other health problems, particularly during the hot weather. Dr. Bajo recommended consuming sacrificial meat within three days and storing offal in cold storage for 24-48 hours to prevent infection. He also advis ...Read More >

Bengaluru: The Karnataka government on Thursday took strong action against the police officers allegedly responsible for the Bengaluru stampede, suspending several high-ranking officials, including the city's police commissioner. Addressing a press conference, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah also announced a one-man commission to probe the lapses that triggered the deadly stampede. "Cubbon Park Police Station police inspector, station house master, station house officer, ACP, Central Division DCP, ...Read More >
Stay updated with the latest None news, articles, and insights from trusted sources. Explore in-depth coverage and expert analysis on None topics.